Wednesday, March 8, 2017

my Wedding DIY Final post!

My last DIY wedding post! the cake topper!
We wanted a personalized cake topper for our 'croquenbouche' cake so I decided to make one using polymer clay. For this I used :
- Sculpey original clay (the white one)
- sculpting tools, mostly a scalpel
- some paints, for the faces

The sculpey will need to be baked. It may leave some baking marks. Fro this reason I will advise to bake standing or on a surface that will not be visible. Baking time are indicated on the package of the clay, don't loose it! Scupey is great vbecause it never dry if not baked. So you can continue to work on it as long as you want
I will post here some of the later steps. If you need some more information email me!



And the final result!

No comments:

Post a Comment